Each school in NSW offers something slightly different depending on the community. Here's what we offer for you.
All canteens in NSW public schools must meet certain requirements. These include providing more healthy food and drink options – to make the healthy choice an easy choice for students. Visit Healthy school canteens to learn more.
Our canteen is run by Anthony Catering and Ordering is through the Flexischools App which can be downloaded through the App Store.
- All Lunch (Break 1) and Recess (Break 2) orders are to be placed online via Flexischools by 8:00am.
- We will be trading from 8am for breakfast and it can be paid with cash and does not need to be ordered.
- Treats will be sold at both breaks and can be paid for with cash.
- We also have online Birthday Iceblocks that are Vegan, GF and made from 100% Fruit Juice.
- Easily monitor your child's nutrition
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or Direct Debit
Our canteen has partnered with Flexischools. If you already have an existing Flexischools account, you will not need to register again, we will take care of everything for you. If you do not have an account, hereby is how to register.
Set up your account
1. Download the Flexischools App Download the app from the App Store or from Google Play. Note: for iPhone and iPad please select ‘Allow’ notification.
2. Register Open the Flexischools App and click 'Like to register?', enter your email address and click 'Register'. You will be sent a registration email. Follow the instructions in the registration email to finish setting up your account. Once your account is set up, login to the Flexischools App, select the Profile icon on the grey navigation bar, select Student and 'Add a student', search for their school name, select their year level and class and enter their details.
3. Top Up Your Account To make ordering fast and simple, you can set up automatic top ups.
1. Place your order In the Flexischools App, swipe up and down to find the service category you are interested in, swipe left and right to find the service you are interested in and select the green 'Order' button.
2. Make your selection Select the items you wish to order.
3. Make payment Select your payment option and complete payment to place your order.
Online Ordering Fees - $0.29 per order
Account Top-Up Fees - Direct Deposit FREE, Credit card (visa/mastercard) 15c + 1% , PayPal 15c + 1%
For parents support, please visit https://www.flexischools.com.au/support#parents-my_account
When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community.
Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
is appropriate for the full range of school activities
is suitable for all body shapes.
Learn more about the NSW Department of Education’s School Uniform Policy.
The Uniform Shop is open on Tuesday afternoons from 2:45-3:15pm and Friday mornings from 8:45-9:15am. Secondhand uniforms can also be purchased at those times. The Wilkins Public School Uniform shop is run by parent volunteers.
The current Uniform Shop Website outlines our range and the associated costs.
Please direct all uniform-related enquiries to our P&C Uniform Shop Coordinators (firstname.lastname@example.org).